Cubism Art Project
The Cubism projects contain two completely different step-by-step lesson plans and PowerPoint presentations. Cubism is a style of art that is challenging, but these two approaches gives you two ways to look at it and are easy to understand for the students. Both use a combination of media that can be changed, giving this project a new look from year to year
Downloads Art Projects Instantly
Click Here to view all the Projects we have to offer your art class!
What does the course contain?
Lesson Plan Pages
|Cubism- Fractured Reality||
|Cubism - A Simple Approach||
What do the lesson plans contain?
- Title: Project name
- Idea: A concept or description of the project
- Objectives: Statements in sequential progression for instruction and desired student outcomes
- Activities: Step-by-step procedures to achieve each Objective
- Hints/tips: Highlighted areas that will make the process easier
- Material list: A list of materials needed for the entire project and one is included for each Activity
- Art history: Includes information on art movements, artists and media related to the project
- Time line: An approximate amount of time needed for each activity, based on a school year of 180 days, with 55 minute class periods meeting 5 days a week
What do the PowerPoint presentations contain?
- Title: Project name
- An example of the project: A finished artwork example of the project
- Student artwork examples: Numerous student artwork examples
- Procedures in both written and visual format: Complete step-by-step procedures
This is a non-consumable product!
The projects and instruction can be used year after year. To make the project appear different each year, change the major subject matter that is used.
In addition to using your PayPal account as payment for our downloads, we are also now accepting a check from either your school or district office (their name must be printed on the check) as payment for our downloads. Do not send a personal check; it will not be accepted. Use only the costs as indicated; no handling fee or extra charges will be added. Mail the school or district office check along with your name, mailing address (include zip code) and your Email address to our business address: Ken Schwab, 5398 Southbridge Court, San Jose, CA 95118.
Make the check out to: Art-Ed Projects with Ease. Upon receipt of the school or district check, we will promptly contact you through your Email address and give you the information needed to complete the download that you have purchased. Be sure to indicate what e-mail address this will go to.